Viperion Tech Careers
Geospatial Analyst – Journeyman (MACSS G-021)
The Geospatial Analyst job description includes visually portraying, integrating, and correlating diverse georeferenced information found in text, images, and databases, using statistical techniques to fulfill US Intelligence and counterintelligence communities’ requirements in support of:
- Counterintelligence Operations, Inquiries and Investigations.
- Force Protection events.
- The identification and location of facilities from raw intel/imagery.
- Source/Asset Validation.
- Source/Asset Training.
- Counterintelligence training and threat assessments.
- Support for weapons testing and evaluations.
- Active TS/SCI
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Knowledge of, and experience with: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Experience performing analysis on Latin American countries to include the Caribbean.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes, and sensors
- Skills of Imagery Access Systems/Libraries, Multi-INT Data, Full Motion Video, Imagery Analysis System and Software, Analytical Techniques, and Imagery/Geospatial Products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes, and sensors.
- Strong research, critical thinking, and analytic skills
- GEOINT Professional Certification – Geospatial Analysis (GA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Geology, Political Science, Geospatial Information Systems, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 7 years of operational counterintelligence experience.
- Credentials as a graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
- Experience in providing GEOINT support to counterintelligence community requirements and liaison, coordination and collaboration with elements of the US counterintelligence community.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers.
Exploit Developer - Fort Meade, MD 20755)
Program Overview: Provide qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in at technical discipline preferred, but not required
- Low-level operating systems experience for Android
- Proficient with Reverse Engineering using tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja and Ghidra
- Full understanding of exploit mitigations such as ASLR, DEP, PXN, ROP
- In depth knowledge of V8, JIT, WebKit
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a current CI polygraph
Cartographic Analyst - NCE (Springfield, VA 22050)
- 3 to 10 years of cartographic finishing, feature extraction from maps, charts or various imagery sources, attribution population, and related experience.
- Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS and PLTS.
- Ability to geo-rectify maps, charts and carious sources.
- Knowledge of NGA products and services.
- Experience creating, editing, and manipulating shapefiles, geodatabases, and features.
- Ability to export data in multiple formats, predominately standard MILSPEC as well as shapefiles.
- Knowledge of generalization rules.
- Ability to use imagery for the purpose of natural chart compilation.
- Experience combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Ability to order, manipulate, and interpret various types of satellite imagery used for source for feature extraction (coastline, etc).
- Ability to perform manual or automated bulk quality checks.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Access and Excel.
- Knowledge of symbolization rules (how symbols are used to portray features).
- Experience working with geospatial data in a multi-user enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of S57 data format.
Geosaptial Analyst - NCW (St. Louis, MO)
Proficiency with the following:
- Working knowledge of Python scripting.
- Converting VBA scripts to
Python Experience and VBA scripting, extensive knowledge of POSTGIS Geodatabases, and ability to debug, rewrite, and align product finishing processes for current and future needs.
Experience in the activities (e.g. maintenance, data/database replication, performing queries, programming, validation checks, quality control, back/up/recovery) related to administration of computerized databases.
Basic knowledge of the airfield infrastructure such as taxiways, runways, navigational aids, ATC tower, and hangers, etc.
Working knowledge of feature collection (points, lines and areas), feature validation and finishing.
Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
Demonstrated ability to harness all geospatial tools and techniques with available data to provide relevant and insightful intelligence.